Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday...

Here it is Saturday again. Where is time going so fast? It's the end of the summer already. I cannot believe it. But I am completely ready for fall to be here. and Halloween. My favorite holiday. Harlee's gonna be a dragon. And i haven't quite found the right outfit for mr. nicholas yet. I can't wait to decorate for Halloween. I need new halloween lights and some pumpkins...but those are gonna have to wait for a while.

I did get a new job though. I now work at the Fairfied Inn. It's a lot closer to my house than having to drive up the hill to the airport everyday. I'm still trying to convince tim to get another job or something else cause he can't be a Pizza man for the rest of his life. Ha!

1 comment:

cait! said...

What do you do at the fairfield? I know clara's dad manages the holiday inn if you're ever interested in working there. And Tim needs to get an apprenticeship as a mechanic. Or go be an ice-road trucker. They make mucho dinero!