Monday, September 1, 2008

A New Week

Well what a way to start a Monday. It's still cold and rainy outside. I had to be at work at 7am... instead of the usual 8am. Not a big deal, but still. Hopefully the rain lets up soon...it's getting slightly old. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain..but not when it's extremely cold like today. As of right now, *10:05am* it's 38degrees. Sheesh.

What are my plans for the week...well lets see. Work today- maybe hang out with Kara and the twins tonight. Tomorrow I have to go with Tim to court because of this Bogus ticket the "wonderful" city of great falls has stuck him with.....thats about it for my week. I might have to bake some goodies if I get the spare time to.

1 comment:

cait! said...

Life in GF, exciting as always. It is only 58 here right now, and cloudy with a few sprinkles of rain, but not much. It is supposed to be 67 later, so it will probably end up being pretty nice.

I'm not going to lie, I don't really miss G-funk, but I do miss da harlee. :D

I'll talk to you later. AIM me if you want to chit chat. <3