Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To here and back again...

Oh it's been a while yet again since I've last blogged. We've been busy. Trip to Denver, spending lots of quality family time together, Enjoying the summer... It's been so nice outside lately we've been out playing in the yard, enjoying the sunshine.

Our trip to Denver was GREAT!! I had a blast, and I think Tim is quite impressed with the city. And all the cars he likes that are there. We've decided in maybe 5 ish years to move there in a few years. He wants to go to the Automotive college they have. There's so much more opportunity down there for us. We also took tim's niece Tylena down with us. She had a blast too, and was a big help with the kids. I got to visit with Abby, and go to some of my few shopping places. It was a ton of fun being in the big city again.

We got to have another week and a half off after we got home from Denver because our trip plans to KC had changed. SO we got to spend some quality family time. I know the kids had a blast having us both home everyday. The house is definitely a mess right now though... Tim and I got to sneak a weekend in of camping without any kids. That was really nice too. But onto the photos! they seem to have loaded backwards... oh well..


Four nice pontiac solstices that went flyin by us in Wyoming on our way home


Nic and Ty exhausted in teh back seat- day going home


Bye bye denver... I will miss you!


Harlee's new CHEAP shades, only cost us $1.99 at the disney store



I hope to own one of these some day- 2009 Mistubishi Evoloution X


Denver Sunset from our hotel


Ty and Harlee swimming


Beautiful sunset behind the mountains


I introduced Tim and Ty and the kids to Johnny Rockets---YUMMY!!!


Yes there is a Steele street in Denver- right by Cherry Creek


Hello DENVER!!!


Our own little smurf...? There were not more markers unless they were the color wonder ones after this...


Flying J guy in Billings trying to unplug the rain drain...? It was a bad down pour. We had just gotten on the road again after lunch and had to pull off at the next exit- we couldn't see the road.


Looking at all the cool stuff in her backpack from nana


trying to get into the backpack from nana


1 comment:

Leslee said...

I love the blue smurf pictures. I remember pictures of you like this.
MUm